Saturday, June 14, 2008

Meme

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was on active duty in the Coast Guard. I was the master of my domain, and kicked ass. Now I’m just a worker bee, which is okay by me. I’m done being responsible ;-)

2. What are 5 things on my list to do today?
-Finish this list
-Organize paper work
-Cook dinner
-Shop for a TV
-Contemplate my future

3. Snacks I enjoy:
-Popsicles!!!
-Ice cream
-Payday candy bars
-Citrus
-Delicious vagina (Shit! Was that my outside voice?!)

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-Move to another country with my friends.
-Provide for my family and good friends.
-Invest money for a charity.
-Be humble and live modestly.

5. Three of my bad habits:
-Procrastinating.
-I’ll write the rest later.

6. Five Fourteen places I have lived:
-Mexico City
-Escondido, California
-Inglewood, California
-Manhattan Beach, California
-Peoria & Phoenix, Arizona
-Key West, Florida
-Petaluma, California
-South Jersey
-Boston
-St. Petersburg, Florida
-New Orleans
-Galveston, Texas
-Corpus Christi, Texas
-San Antonio, Texas

7. Five jobs I've had:
-Dishwasher
-Waiter
-Landscape laborer (for a day)
-Coastguardsman extraordinaire.
-Systems analyst (information security)

8. How did you name your blog?
-No clue. Figured I lived in the Alamo City and the rest kinda just came to me cuz I’m smart like that.