Sis (Cont'd)
....she hadn’t heard from her for 2+ weeks. No answer to knocks on the apartment door, no phone calls, and her cell phone was disconnected.
So, we were both rightfully worried. I ended up calling her ex-husband (also worried) and he tracked her down through their son. Seems that what was supposed to have been a two-day visit to do house-selling stuff turned into a permanent move. She decided to stay and try to reconcile with this, born again, hypocritical piece of shit husband of hers for the ninety-seventh time. Fine. Whatever. It’s her life. But she could at least have told someone.
She worried the fuck out of us and totally disrespected our cousin by not giving her any indication that she was leaving or that she intended not to come back.
What a dipshit she is. Knowing her history of spazzitude, I should've expected no less. What a dipshit I am. No more though. I'm done playing her little games.
There. I’m done venting.
There. I’m done venting.